In love with a younger person

I am still totally in love (lust) with a man 13 years my junior. He is 26. It' s been six months and I thought, by now, I would be over it. It' s not getting any better. In fact, I am now having dreams about him and it is not innocent. Because of circumstances, there is no way I can avoid seeing him. I see him at least three times a week and on the days I dont see him, I think about him. I' m sure he does not know how I feel about him as I am doing everything in my power to act normal. The situation is really affecting everything in my life, especially my marriage because I am feeling guilty even though I have not done anything wrong, physically. Any advice - no counselling please !

If you so flatly refuse counselling, by far the most likely weay in which you could actually help yourself, what other sort of advice are you expecting ? OK, you have not, so far, been unfaithful physically, but infidelity in your mind and emotions is also highly significant. It sounds as though you want the discomfort of your conscience removed, and not to run the risk of any suggestion that you significantly change this pattern of behaviour