Posted by: Dude | 2009-07-15

... in love with a She Male ...

ey Doc ead.

how have u been since we last spoke ages ago? many things ave appened an iz flyin high... gave up smoking ciggies just like that a few months ago...

was kinda unexpected in doing it, sorta tricked ma self into not doing it anymore... u know how there are all the self help books and drugs to cure the crave... i went out and partied so hard, smoked at least 40 of the little F*ers and woke up the next morn with breathing problems... so logically I decided to go to gym and work ma-|-off jus cause of the need to inflict self bodily harm and all... anyway... it was difficult and decided it was not 4 meez so its ova... we broke up and now I' ve got sinus problems, shyte state of affairs but discovered sinutab and love shovin that shiv up ma nose big time :)

went 2 c a real shrink 4 a while, good fun, was havin a pre mid life crisis cause ma 20 year old girlfriend left me, was mad, completely devistated i tell u, anyway, that was a moment to get caught up in, a f*in laugh now i tell u... at least laughin at urself down the line is a sign of acceptance...

how old r u now doc? wen we first started chatting i was mid twenty and am almost mid 30 now... its been long ey... neva hooked up eitha... this is the most intellectual stim i eva had without blowin a load... u now ow chicks r into gettin mental stimulation, well those days r ova... me an ma mate en up going to the club now and then an these chicks r like comin onto us like flies to a fresh shyte... don really understand what has changed but guess its better 2 enjoy the moment than question everything...

but i aint into that anyway... been with a nice girl 4 a good few months, an thats kinda long conciderin ma new track record afta being the reliable nice guy guy. she' s super duper kleva, like she broke the test man... f*in fan tastic and shes awesome at otha stuff 2, she' s a real lady this time, no anal at all, thats what i look 4 in a girl that i wanna make babies with these days, sorta like selection criteria... if a girl offers her ass, then iz might fall in love but not permanent material judging from previous experience... so its the rule, wish i had the exception...

else else else

Golly-gee, Dude-ead, it HAS been a long time since I heard from you !
Well done on stopping the cigs, profitable all round. So, you saw a REAL shrink, instead of a Cyber one ? I'll try not to fel hurt about that. Just as well to get one's mid-life crisis over early, rather than actually waiting for mid-life. This way, you have more energy to deal with it.
That line about "intellectual stimulation", we may just use that as a slogan ! And interesting selection criteria you have evolved. Probably not practical to include in the average job interview, though. ... And you've discovered how clever women beat dim bimbo's all round.
For those readers who joined us during the inter-regnum, during the long pause, Dude has been a regular in the forum for, ooh, 10 years or more, always original and amusing, often seriously thought-provoking.
You have sorely been missed, Dude --- come round more often, now.

Posted by: Paul | 2009-07-17

Howsit Dude, its been forever.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-16

Still dont get it - is it anal your after but cant get cause she' s not the exception? Whats with the she-male thing?

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-07-15

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Meg | 2009-07-15

Smoking some good stuff eh??

Reply to Meg
Posted by: Shaz | 2009-07-15

Dude is an old ' regular' ! He is hilarious!

Ey dude! Glad to see you posting again! It has been a while! Miss your sense of humour! Glad to hear you are keeping well!!

Reply to Shaz
Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-15

With respect...this dude was seriously funny...I suspect someone is having a lark with us here?

Posted by: Really | 2009-07-15

wat is goin on here??? I must be slooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww, coz I can' t folo!

Reply to Really
Posted by: hypnotoxic | 2009-07-15

damn that was the funniest post ive read in a long time , no offense, just funny....

Reply to hypnotoxic