Question
Posted by: Kate Middleton | 2011/10/20

In Love

We always post problems and not happiness. I have been dating this man since the 3rd of January 2011 and everything is still the same. We still enjoy each others company we are still excited about love and life. We are so happy and still calling each other twice or even more a day. Our sex life is still as exciting as it was 8 months ago. I never thought life and being in love will be so exciting. When we were newly inlove i was under the impression that this excitement will only last for the first 3 months and hmmmmmmmmm we still rock the love boat. I am so greatful to have someone like him in my life. we still go out a lot we still have a quiet moment by ourselves a lot. I dont know what is the secret behind all this life i sometimes wish i have met him 10 years ago. May God keep our affair forever like this

Gosh, Kate, I thought you two had known each other for longer. Its nice to hear from happy people, even though I suspect some of those who are less happy in their lives at present, may feel a bit jealous, and may consider that you're bragging !

11
Posted by: Ty | 2011/10/21

ok then I am really happy for both of you, nothing is better than meeting the right person

Reply to Ty
Posted by: Kate Middleton | 2011/10/21

Thank you Ty I did not know I thought it was the same thing you see that is why I love this site it educates us in so many ways. Anyway we are both single and still happily inlove. I pray to GOD to keep us going stronger and stronger in this relationship

Reply to Kate Middleton
Posted by: Ty | 2011/10/21

an affair is when one or both of you are already married.

Reply to Ty
Posted by: Kate Middleton | 2011/10/21

Okay Chris and Ty what is the difference?

Reply to Kate Middleton
Posted by: Ty | 2011/10/21

Chris you took my words right out of my mouth :)

Reply to Ty
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/10/21

Maybe I am a bit slow this morning seeing that it is Friday but your last sentence says that you pray God keeps your affair like this forever. Are you in an affair or did you mean relationship?

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Also | 2011/10/20

So true " My"  I am married to a rock hard man, no romance or lovey dovey stuff and my single friends are always complaining how they wish they had a man etc... but I would much rather be single anyway cause right now I am just the maid who has a full time job.

Reply to Also
Posted by: My | 2011/10/20

Latoya, It''s better to be alone, alone sisi, than being married or in a relationship and yet be alone.

Reply to My
Posted by: Latoya | 2011/10/20

You are very lucky and this feels like a genuine relationship, hang on to it and keep praying that it lasts forever, because these days, i dont know if relationship are jinxed or what is it, they dont last, i am at a point where i said God is the one who knows, i dont even pay attention to the fact that i am alone anymore.

I wish you all the best in your relationship

Enjoy

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: Romany | 2011/10/20

So, what is the problem then that you want the CS to address?

Reply to Romany