Question
Posted by: me | 2011/04/07

In love....

Guys and girls...I''m in love!!!!!!! Problem on my side is, she can get any man she like, but why choose me. She''s independent, attractive, one kid, divorce, 29...I''m 41..will this be a problem after 10 or so yr''s..?? She is very much in love with me, so she says...is it just a phase she''s going through?? I realy like her, but I do not want to commit to something wich at the end was just a fantasy...
Thanx people

Nobody can predict whether there will in the future be problems in ANY relationship, but there's no great likelihood, if you love each other, and both sincerely wan the relationship to work.
Is it possible that you have a degree of lack of self-esteem ? It could be what I have called the Groucho Marx syndrome, as Groucho once said he wouldn't consider joining any club that would sink so low as to accept HIM as a member !

8
Posted by: me | 2011/04/08

Thanks ll your nice people...as for you Glen, school holiday is almost over..enjoy!

Reply to me
Posted by: Glen | 2011/04/08

In the corner he is telling his friends that there is a magogo that i am screwing very much. enjoy it, its short term investment

Reply to Glen
Posted by: I | 2011/04/08

I am 10 years older than my wife and she is the most beautiful woman on this earth :) and our relationship is working very nicely. but my big advice to you is get rid of the low esteem of yours, I had the same problem and caused big distrust issue in our marriage, which i sorted out by going to counselling

Reply to I
Posted by: Happiness | 2011/04/07

On a serious note, the age gap is an issue. There is no right or wrong age gap, if there was all those with perfect age gaps would be living happily ever after by now.

At 29 she''s old enough to make life changing choices. Whatever happens to your relationship from now on will be a result of the choices you made NOT the age gap.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: me | 2011/04/07

Thank you all guys...Ja, I thought the age thing might be a problem later on...but why enjoy the ride now, and meantime in my subconscious, I''ll always be worried and think hey...this is not going to last forever, not with her anyway. And yeah CS, I do believe I''m suffering from a low self esteem...any ideas on how I can improve on that.
Thanks again everyone.

Reply to me
Posted by: Phil | 2011/04/07

I agree  enjoy the ride. You are lucky. KEy word  enjoy the ride while it lasts.
Some stage it will ctach up. You are now in the middle phase  and it is just great for all involved. But  let me give you examples.

She was 1 and in nappies  you were 13 and in high school. Won''t work.
She is grade 7 and about 12 years old  you are 24 and would be regarded as a molester.

Now you in the middle phase  and both adults. This is where you are now  and it can work great.

But  now the reverse will also come. she will be getting to 40 and will still be attracting lots of attention. You will go into your 50''s and might start to become older in the way you do things. Worse  you hit the 60''s and are looking for old age home and a good pair of cructhes possibly  she is only 50 and 10 years away from that.

But again  you are lucky and for now it is great. Enjoy the ride  and let the future take care of itself. Just be aware  age is an issue  at some stage or another.

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Happiness | 2011/04/07

Lol, just accept the fact that she loves YOU and chose YOU above the others. It happens. If you''re good, you''re good.

Give yourself a pat on the back and enjoy the ride!

Reply to Happiness