Question
Posted by: daughter in law | 2008/10/02

in laws

my inlaws live about 2 houses from me. what bothers me is that they don' t come and visit us. the other daughter in law that lives a couple of hours away sees them more. we never had an argument or anything but I can' t understand why don' t come and visit us. If u don' t invite them they don' t come. but they constantley visit our neighbours. It irritates the ****** out of me.

HAve you tried gently telling them that this bothers you, and that you're so pleased to see them visit ? What does your husband think of this ? Its uncommon to meet someone who wants to see more, rather than less, of her in-laws

4
Posted by: nnnnnnn | 2008/10/07

irratable so what u tell me is that their son means nothing to them aswellll.? oh come on... mother in laws are os scared of losing their little baby boys.....

Reply to nnnnnnn
Posted by: irritable | 2008/10/03

Why don' t you go and visit them - your behaviour just makes me sick - you just like dramatising everything - you are nothing to them - just someone they know - so what, or maybe they don' t enjoy your company!!!!!!!

Reply to irritable
Posted by: ME | 2008/10/02

Maybe you should encourage them to come and visit you guys even if you didn' t invite them. Ask them to, if you really concerned

Reply to ME
Posted by: ME | 2008/10/02

I would be happy if I were you. In-laws just make the situation difficult.

How does your DH feel about this?

Reply to ME