Posted by: Anon | 2009-04-29

I cannot actually sit anyone to speak to her since they like the fact that she gives them money! Besides am just married into her family. I mean her mom enjoys the fact that she can just give her R10000 from nowhere. The only people who actually spoke up are her husband' s sisters lol. Now she doesn' t speak to them. Her family, they like a money slashing sprees and having to suffer her DOMINION in the process, shame. Why is it that after deciding not to speak to me she is now " friends"  with my hubby' s ex girlfriend. Apparently she gave her money as well before leaving for DRC ???

Nobody who can just give away R 10,000, and fears her husband finding out about her finances, can be honest, surely ? Apparently, most of the folks in her family are for sale, and are happy that she has bought them. If you aren't for sale, she will probably try to irritate her. TO expertly and blamelessly irritate her back --- don't ghet irritated however hard she ties to do so !

U know what, u get this all the time, it happens in every house hold well mostly. I think u shouldn' t bother if she speaks to u or not. Ur husband seems to be on ur side which is a good thing since not many men favor up their wives where their family is concerned. If she' s got money then so what? are u working? if u are then at least u can say u earn ur money the honest way. My sis-in-law is the same but we dont have the money issue &  when she doesn' t talk to me my husband doesn' t even care coz he knows the rotten type of person she is. Dont bother calling her, u only making urself look like u a suck up to her. If i were u i would tell her her money cant buy people so she can wipe her A** with it. Well that' s just me. It doesn' t mean that u married into the family u should keep quite. U tell it how its told to u &  u' ll see how people will change their stinky behavior. Trust me im Indian &  in an Indian family the troubles are far worse &  if u cant stand on ur own feet then the in-laws can walk all over u. U dont see how lucky u are to have ur man on ur side. So i say dont bother, give her the treatment she gives u &  ull see who will run to u. We have all seen it happen

Posted by: Anon | 2009-04-29

Quick Ques: How should I respond when she deides to speak to me?