Question
Posted by: Lali | 2010/08/04

In it just to satisfy my edges

Morning everyone,

I (30) became single 3 months ago after a 6 year steady r/ship. I have found myself having to " date"  women just because I''M SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED!! I am in no state to have a meaningfull r/ship right but that doesn''t mean I don''t need sex.
I feel guilty because its like I''m using these women for sex..technically I am but its not my intention. I just need sex like any other human being, more especially a man. Am I a bad person?

Many people are sexually frustrated at some time in their lives. It's not much fun, but not necessarily a crisis. Masturbation is the ultimate in safe sex. You WANT sex, and that's very understandable, but fortunately you don't NEED sex- nothing awful happens if one doesnt have sex for a while unless one broods single-mindedly over it. Men don't need it any more than women do, though women may be more skilled at switching their attention to other pleasures of life.

8

Maybe you are just feeling the lossof having someone there for you &  are actually craving that intimacy. You just need to take a break for a while &  this feeling will fade away - I promise you. And yes, DIY is def the way to go!

Posted by: Lboogie | 2010/08/05

FWB definately works!!!

Reply to Lboogie
Posted by: Maria | 2010/08/04

Took me a while to figure out what " edges"  are...

Reply to Maria
Posted by: WTF | 2010/08/04

Lali - have you heard of escort agencies - that is what they are there for. Rather pay for it, than use innocent women!

Reply to WTF
Posted by: 123 | 2010/08/04

Lali, There are women out there who also just want a no strings attached booty call. I suggest you get yourself a " friend with benifits" . That way you won''t end up breaking anyone''s heart and reduce your chances of catching a nasty disease. Unless you prefer ABC''s suggestion of DIY.

Reply to 123
Posted by: anon | 2010/08/04

I''m sorry but ABC''s reply is the funniest thing I''ve read in a while - really brightened up my day. And totally agree!!!

Thanks ABC

Reply to anon
Posted by: ABC | 2010/08/04

Have you met Mr. Lefty and Mr. Righty? Masturbate! My word, it''s ALOT safer than sleeping around and then you wont feel guilty for using these women!!!

Reply to ABC