Question
Posted by: Exhausted | 2012/03/05

In exhausting relationship

I met my current girlfriend when i was seperating with my ex-wife, we had loads of misunderstandings from wanting us to stay together and acting like a family, which I told her its not possible based on my situation. She later fell pregnant even though she claimed to be preventing, which later she confessed her been wanting my child all along. She has now became dictating, controlling and somewhat manipulative. She tracks my every move, I have to report everything I do. I''m wondering if I should leave her but my main concern is our son, because this will be my second son growing up away from me. Can you please advise on what to do in a situation like this?

Its rarely wise to leap into a fresh relationship before you are entirely over your previous relationship. TO use a very old-fashioned saying, you seem to have leapt out of the frying pan and into the fire. But as for not making someone pregnant, that;s your duty at least as much as hers.

1