Question
Posted by: SHELLY | 2008/08/27

IN DANGER?

Hi CS i pay R3000.00 a month for my meds i' m bi polar and have had suicidal tendancies but i dont think i can afford my meds this month unless i go into overdraft will i relapse if i dont have meds for a month? please help

Relapse would be possible, not certin : your own shrink might be better able to assess this, knowing you and your condition and your response to meds, better. Check with him / her, too, as to whether there are generic equivalents available for any of the meds, to reduce the cost ; and he/she could also advise whether some are more essential to remain on that others which you might skip for a month with less risk.