Question
Posted by: sharns | 2008/09/04

In big trouble

I have this friend with an eating disorder and she seems obsessed with me, she came onto me and I experimented wih her just to test the grounds and she seemed all up for a silly challenge of being with another girl but now I cant say no to her, she is so ove bearing and im at varsity with her every day im so so scared to say no or tel her how i feel about the whole sexual thing. And I cant keep any other friends as if i dont do stuff with her she will just be over bearing and pitch at my house.Its all about sex now, and the way she looks at me.What do I do plase i just want to kill myself right now and this is so not helping.

Its sad when anyone sees sexuality as a "challenge", as though to win points. Don't allow yourself in any way to be influenced by her or to feel you can't say no. Just say calmly NO, and that you are not interested in such games. If anyone else would only be friends with you IF you had sex with this sick girl ( she has an eating disorder, remember ) then they're definitely not worth having as friends. Lock your doors, and if she pitches at your house, don;t let her in, and tell her you'll call the police to have her removed. And if she doesn't go --- CALL the police and have her removed. Get a restraining Order, if necessary. And dont't think of harming yourself--- why punish yourself when it's her who is twisted about playing power games with you. You're at varsity --- see a counsellor through student health, and gain your self-respect and self-confidence.