Question
Posted by: lienkie | 2008/11/19

in between bleeding

i just want to find out, i am on the pill, but a week after my scheduled period i have a bloody discharge, and its for about 4 days, i have been for a papsmear and all that, and everything was ok. could it be that the pill is not strong or weak enough? around my period time, i also get very bad megraines..could you give me any advice?

It may well be that the Pill is not strong enough for you. You should see a doctor about the migraines, as certain types of migraine mean that you cannot use the Pill at all.