Question
Posted by: Vee | 2008/12/04

In-Active Pill?

Hi doc, at the moment im on the inactive pill &  i got my period this morning as always. i have been on the pill for a year &  a half now &  partner &  i always use condoms for extra protection but i would like to try it without a condom, since im on the pill for a long time now my body' s probably used to it now right? Will it be safe to have sex while on the inactive pill with out a condom? &  what is meant by inactive pill, i know it makes to get ur period to keep ur body doing its natural duty but does it still protect u if its called " inactive" ?

It is called inactive because it has no hormones in it but you are protected even during this period. The Pill is more than 99% safe on its own.