Question
Posted by: confused | 2010-06-08

in a state

i''m sorry if i offend anyone by this.i got my latst period in may.i have a 15month daughter and am getting married in october.im worried that im preggies.i feel exactly the same way i did in my first pregnancy.problem is,im getting married soon and am not ready for another child.pls dont crusify me.i need help.is there a pill that i can drink or insert without having to go for a suction of some sort to terminate?

The first thing to do wouled be to check if you are pregnanct. You would need to see a doctor if you wished to terminate the pregnancy.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-06-09

Posted by: hvm | 2010-06-08

Hi sister, i think you need to go see a doctor or buy pregnancy test kit so that you can be sure, good luck

Reply to hvm