Question
Posted by: Nads | 2008/10/03

Improving Chances to fall Pregnant

Please can you help. What natural products can be used to improve chances in conceiving. And also better the chances to assist in conceiving twins. I' ve been off contraceptives for 3 months now and myself and my hubby would really like to conceive a baby soon. Just want to know what exactly to do to improve chances and what natural products can be taken. Please help. Thank you

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can try Fertiboost as this is a generalised treatment, contains homeopathy and herbal meds.

Dr Debbie

2
Posted by: elmonique | 2008/10/18

hi,i battled to fall pregnant so i asked a very old midwife to mix a bottle of herbs and found out im pregnant without finishing the whole bottle!!!

Reply to elmonique
Posted by: lor | 2008/10/06

hi me and my husband self have been trying to fall pregnant for more than a year now a good thing to do is to have your oestrogen and progesterone levels checked out to make sure that you do not have a shortage of progesterone you can also mabey try using progesterone cream from solal wich will also increase your chances of falling preagnant

Reply to lor