Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/09

Impotent? Or just stress? HELP!

We have a slight problem, and I was wondering whether I should be concerned. My husband is 23 years old, and although he normally gets an erection while we are together, he sometimes struggles to, or dont at all. This however only happens now and again. It never bothered since I thought it can be because he is stressed, because he has his own business, or due to tiredness. He is having the flu at the moment and it happened again. We are trying for a baby, so this is a problem for me since having a baby means you first need an erection. As I said, he does get an erectio most of the time. He has also never had a sex drive like other men, he is fine with sex once a week. Does all this sounds normal? Is there a hormone problem or what? Ive asked a married friend if this happens to her husband, and she replied no never. I'  m concerned.
Your answer is much awaited.
C

Impotence is a very common condition. Consult your GP to do a physical examination, as well as tests to exclude any pathological reason for his problem. A product like Levitra will assist him in getting and maintaining an erection for intercourse. His GP will be able to prescribe this.