Question
Posted by: P | 2008/09/26

Impotensie - saadstorting?

Dis nou ' n vreemde vraag wat by my opgekom het!

Dis bekend dat as ' n man hom weerhou van seks en masturbasie, dat hy ' n " wetdream"  sal kry, as die natuur se manier om van die sperms ontslae te raak.

Wat gebeur by iemand wat impotent is?

P, apologies but I will need to reply in English as my Afrikaans is too limited.

I would like to clear up a couple of issues...
1) Wet dreams, or nocturnal emissions, are not in order to get rid of excess sperm, they are more to do with sexually stimulating dreams over which we have no control.

2) The body does have a natural way to manage excess sperm; it is reabsorbed into the body (think about men who have a vasectomy where there is no physical 'escape' for the sperm - it is simply reabsorbed).

2
Posted by: Prof | 2008/09/27

' n Man hoef nie ' n ereksie te kry om saad te stort nie!

Reply to Prof
Posted by: Tarzan of the Apes | 2008/09/26

sy ballas bars

Reply to Tarzan of the Apes