Question
Posted by: H | 2011/10/19

Impotence - Cayenne red pepepr

Read an article that says that Cayenne red pepper helps blood flow and weak erection. Any first hand knowledge of this?

I have never heard of this, but it doesn't mean that there isn't a SMALL effect...if it was a significant effect we'd know all about it! A healthy diet and lifestyle is important for erectile functioning because clogged up veins and arteries will clog up the vessels in the penis too - so unclogged vasculature mean improved options for erectile functioning!

Claire – SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/10/20

Claire – SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: JR | 2011/10/19

I dont know about kayenne pepper specifically, but I do know that foods rich in zink clear the arteries of fatty deposits allowing blood to flow more freely. Oysters are very rich in zink, and probably why they are seen to be an aphrodisiac. Fun to eat as well, if properly dressed - well, so I am told in any case.

Reply to JR