Question
Posted by: sachin | 2011-05-03

importance of blood group in marriage

Hi Sir,
I am going to marry. Some told to check my and bride''s blood group before marriage. He said that blood group of parents play an important role in the birth and health of child. Please guide me about it.

It is true in a way, BUT no urgency or guarantee. The positive and negative factor of blood can cause problems if the doctor is not aware of it, but if you test when the two of you decide to become pregnant the doctor will know what to do. The ONLY way you can guarantee a healthy child is not to drink and smoke during pregnancy, eat healthy and listen to your doctor and then pray that there is no genetic diseases in your family that suddenly pops up. DEidre - SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-05-03

Reply to sexologist