Question
Posted by: Mary | 2011/08/30

Implants

Where can I go to have Antabuse Implants done?
The pills don''t help - I just stop taking.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Hi Mary
Thank you for your post.
Firstly we believe in dealing with the underlying emotional triggers that underpin one’s disease of alcoholism and as such do not actually support the use of antabuse, or any other “ maintenance” medications like methadone, naltrexone etc. However if one cannot access proper treatment and the use of antabuse is indicated as a last option it can be very simply implanted under local anaesthetic by any GP.
Wishing you the warmest of regards
The Harmony Team

2
Posted by: Mary | 2011/09/01

Thanks for the response  I''ve spoken to my GP and she says she can''t get hold of implants.
Who do you suggest we contact to purchase and/or order it from?

thanks

Reply to Mary
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/08/30

Hi Mary
Thank you for your post.
Wishing you the warmest of regards
The Harmony Team

Reply to Addictions expert