Question
Posted by: Annie | 2010-07-27

implantation bleeding

Hi there, I was wanting to find out how soon after sex can you get implantation bleeding, my husband &  I had sex the night before and when I went to the loo the following night I bled? I am not sore at all

10 days after ovulation.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-31

10 days after ovulation.

Posted by: Zama | 2010-07-28

Implantation happens from about 10 days (at the earliest) post ovulation.

Remember thre is the journey of the egg from the ovaries through the fallopian tubes, sperm and the egg have to meet, fertilisation take place and then the embryo will burrow into the endometrium for the puposes of implantation. All of this does take place in a matter of hours. It takes a few days.

Reply to Zama
Posted by: Anon | 2010-07-27

Implantation bleeding normally happens when you about 2 wks pregnant. If you are pregnant and you bledding then you should go see you doctor immediately.