Posted by: WVW | 2009-06-22

Implantation Bleeding

I have a regualar 28-29 day cycle my last menstruation was on 28 May 09 my next mens date was due on 25 of june 09 did not fell pregnant only a little bit of breast tendernis and on fryday the 19 june 09 i had sum bleeding not heavy like normal menst only a show of pink blood and then again on saturday just a litle dark brown blood nothing on sunday and then a few drops on monday but only when i went to the loo is it posible for me to be pregnant and when is the best time to test
Is is posible that i bleed becuase the egg doesnt implant &  what can cause the egg not to implant

It could be an implantation bleed and you could test if you do not have a proper period by the 25th.