Question
Posted by: Semi | 2008/07/17

Implantation Bleeding

Before i got a miscarriage my cycle was 28 days exactly, but now ever since it changed to 30 - 31 days. My last period was on the 9 th of June and then on the 28 June i started bledding but very lightly, it went on up until the 1 July. But now i havent had my periods since.

Could this be an implantation bleeding, i dont want to do a pregnancy test now cause i dont want any dissapointment, and my breast are very sore.

The only way to know is with a pregnancy test.

Best wishs

1
Posted by: Tess | 2008/07/17

I do not think you are pregnant. Implantation bleeding is like 3 drops of blood and nothing more and most women do not get implantation bleeding. But to make 100% sure rather take a home pregnancy test.

Reply to Tess