Question
Posted by: Sam | 2011-02-07

Implantation

Aproximately how long does it take for a fertilised egg to implant? My period is late by about 2 days and my breasts are really sore. Thought my fiance could not have kids but it seems that I may be pregnant. I had very bad morning sickness when I had my son 4 years ago and I have been feeling nausious.

Point being that I would rather take a pill to flush this out if possible as we both agreed that having a child is not an option with it being so expensive and allready having a beautiful little life to take care of. Is there anything I can take?

Not at this stage. If you are confirmed to be pregnant, you can have an abortion.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-02-09

Posted by: Anon | 2011-02-08

Take the test and find out