Question
Posted by: lilmama | 2009-01-26

Impatient

I so can' t wait any longer no results I know I am in a hurry but what can I take to make me more fertile??I am really desperate Doc.My hunny says that it will happen in time but I know I am going to sound like a spoiled child.I really want to have this baby.

You don't say how long you have been trying. It can take up to a year to fall pregnant. You could try timing intercourse around ovulation.

2
Posted by: wvw | 2009-01-28

i am on clomid and now the pharmacy also gave me firtomid i don' t think you are spoild because all of us trying feel the same how long have you been trying i we' ve been trying 2 years now be pasient it will happen

Reply to wvw
Posted by: ss | 2009-01-27

My doc put me on fertil pill &  fertomid. He said they can work anytime from the first attempt to the last, but im holding my breath cuz i can only start testing next week. Its going to be along wait.

Reply to ss