Question
Posted by: Kay | 2010/09/14

Impaired vision

During my holiday I was involved in a car accident in March this year where I ended up with a concussion. I complained of vision imbalance (depth perception problem - I could not see the stairs when walking down a flight of stairs), fatigue and dizzyness. I was seen by a specialist physician who did an MRI which came out clear. There was blood in my eye sockets and he said that it will dry up.
My dizzyness has stopped and so has my fatigue however I my vision problems seem to be worsening
I recently had to give electonic presentations and was not able to read the screen properly. I am also still have depth perceptions problems when I walk down stairs.
Is this something that might clear up or should I go back to my docter?
Please can you advice

Hallo Kay
I suggest that you go back to the doctor for a re-evaluation and he may need to also get an opinion from an opthalmologist.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/14

Hallo Kay
dr Bets