Immunoglobulin Boost

i see you mentioned above earlier, what is it made up of? does the GP or fitness person give this? who can have it? and will it be good for someone with an auto immune condition whereby immune system overactively attacking own tissue? would this boost not boost that instead and make it worse or how does it affect the immune system? thanks

The body's natural immune system is comprised of (among other things) immunoglobulins - most would know them as antibodies, and this is what the injection provides. They're given by doctors. I believe them to be quite effective, based on my personal experience and that of others.

As for the question about the auto-immune response, that is a very good question. I suspect it would be safe, but I'm not the authority on that - my immunology knowledge is a little limited. So I'd be lying if I said I knew. It would be something you'd have to raise with a doctor.

Sorry I can't be more helpful on that one.