Posted by: Rian | 2008-12-04

Immunodeficiency Syndrome

I am desperately searching for support groups in Gauteng regarding above medical condition !

Hi Rian

I'm afraid i can't help - haven't lived or really had anything to do in the Gauteng region for over a decade now, and this is also not my field of expertise. Surely a doctor who diagnosed would be able to advise you on this?

I'm sorry I can't help more.

Posted by: chazah | 2009-01-31

There is no support for this as I have illnesses due to this too and i have lived in Gauteng for over 25yrs now. Not much help at all for people like us and don' t ask the Doc' s here as they have no clue either - just a useless waste of space really!

Reply to chazah