Question

Immune system

I have been taking vitamin C and also ViralChoice (for shorter periods) to boost my immune system. I have recently been told that I should also take vitamin B complex. Is boosting the immune system one of the benefits of Vit B? I was under the impression that it has more to do with helping you cope with stress, acting as a natural anti-depressant, giving you more energy, amongst other things, but not that it has any effect on your immune system?
Thanks!

Dear Anonymous
Vit B is good for the blood system, and Vit B6 is important for immunity
See http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/vitamin-b6.html