Question
Posted by: Mama Mia | 2008/10/17

Immature man at 38

Hi there all,

Is it normal for a 38year old man (never been married, but in a steady relationship) to party every weekend like a wild animal and also once on a week night?
Can' t say no to his friends  have to party.

It seems a bit abnormal to me  that this guy will never settle down.

Thank you.

Normal is a weaselly word. its not usual, and perhaps even rather pathetic, that a mature man has never grown up socially, and still feels he has to party like a kid. And apparently had kept only partying friends, rather than other grown-ups

1
Posted by: That guy | 2008/10/20

I dont think it is abnormal - who says at what age you should stop partying and having fun...where is this social book that has never been published!

CS - normally i agree with your comments and find you spot on...but i disagree with this one!

Reply to That guy