Question
Posted by: Cathy | 2008/11/03

Imedeen

Hello

I see so many ads for this atablet. Is it worth buying?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Cathy, thank you for the question.

The ingredients in Imedeen tablets are as follows: Maltodextrin, Imedeen Seafood Extract Powder, Acerola Powder, Mineral Salt , and Emulsifier.

Maltodextrin is a moderately sweet polysaccharide used as a food additive, unrelated to barley malt. It is produced from corn starch and is usually found as a creamy white hygroscopic powder.
The only description I can find for the seafood extract powder is as follows: “unique marine extract containing proteins and polysaccharides”.
Acerola Powder is derived from acerola cherries, which have one of the highest concentration of vitamin C. Mineral salts are simple inorganic chemicals that are required by living organisms, important minerals salts are iron salts (needed by both plants and animals) and calcium salts (needed by animals to make bone or shell).
Following from the above ingredients and that no studies (as far as I am aware of) demonstrate the claim of the tablet, I am not sure if they really work.

1
Posted by: KARIEN | 2008/11/04

I USED THIS WHEN I COULD STILL AFFORD IT ! WORK WONDERS-AFTER 3 MONTHS YOU COULD SEE A HUGE DIFF. TRY IT - YOU WONT BE SORRY

Reply to KARIEN