Posted by: eish!! | 2008-11-03

im stressed

My GF had forgotten to take the morning after pills. the 72hr period went by and she only to the first pill 5hrs after the 72hr period and the second pill 13hrs later. what is the possibility that she would be pregnent? I am angry with her for forgetting to take the pills!!!

The effectiveness of the pill does reduce the longer the gap is between unprotected sex and taking the pill, so yes there is a chance. You need to check for other signs of pregnancy (e.g. sensitive breasts, tiredness, sometimes nausea etc) and, even if these are present, do a pregnancy test first before you panic.

Whilst I understand your frustration, you also need to take some responsibility for contraception so that you are not left vulnerable like this. The morning after pill is only supposed to be used in emergency - e.g. when there was unexpected unprotected sex or a problem with other contraception (e.g. condom came off); so if you need to try to empower yourself to protect yourself.

Posted by: eish!! | 2008-11-03

If she wants a kid from me this bad then she should ask!!! I thing I should also have a say in the matter!!!

Reply to eish!!
Posted by: ?????? | 2008-11-03

put it in her ass, problem solved...and that should shut these two moaning women up at the same time!!

Reply to ??????
Posted by: eish!! | 2008-11-03

Dont get me wrong. I am angry because she asked me to get the pills and I did and when I asked if she had take them she said oh I forgot to take them because I did not want to but then I changed my mind. whats up with this idea of her' s......

Reply to eish!!
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-03

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Why | 2008-11-03

Why are you angry with her? It' s just as much your responsibility to protect yourself! Why didn' t you remember to wear a condom???? Why must the woman always bear the brunt of the burden?

Anyway, it' s possible that she may be pregnant. Try a home pregnancy test.

Reply to Why