Question
Posted by: JenB | 2009-08-20

Im so confused. Please shed soem light

I had my period as normal, only thing it was very light, then a week later i started getting nauseas in the afternoons and got light period cramps, now im suffering from the nausea still and i have a week to go to the next menstruation, i had done 3 HPT test but the postive line came up xtremely faint each time, now i have discovered a lump in my breast just under my armpit, and i discover it kinda feels like its stuck on my ribs or something....... what could this be. im so confused

dear Jen B
I think you should see your doctor - a lump that feels stuck to underlying tissue needs to be examined urgently and maybe you will need a mammogram or biopsy - this could be a sign of breast cancer. If the home pregnancy tests came up with a faint positive line I also think you should rather do the blood pregnancy test to confirm whether you are pregnant or not.