Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/03/15

Im scared Im going to die!

Please I need urgent advice.
I have taken 5 panados in a 30min period because I was depressed. I have contacted the poison hotline but need more advice please.
Im 19 and weigh 75kg and stand about 1.67m.
What should I do?
Am I going to die?

Dear Anonymous
An overdose of Panados can cause serious liver damage, so if possible, go to a doctor and have some blood tests done to see if you need an antidote.

3

Hi there. I would like to suggest that you contact a counseller for the anxiety i think you are suffering. I have the same problem and used to take adco dol in that manner. I have had to go to therapy and learn relaxation techniques. I have a long way to go but its better than taking those pills. Good luck

Posted by: Lea | 2010/03/15

I dont think 5 will kill you - try to vomit!!

Reply to Lea
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/15

Dear Anonymous

Reply to cyberdoc