im pregnant i think something is wrong

hi im 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant. i have been having alot of abdominal pain and this morning i started bleeding alittle so i went to the ER. they done blood work and a ultrasound. they told me the babys heart rate was 104 which i think is low. after that the doc told me that there was blood around the baby and that i needed to follow up with a obgyn asap. well docs not open for 2 days and i know nothing. this is my second pregnancy my first one i went into labor early. she is 3 now. i have never heard of blood around the baby and they wouldnt tell me much. please tell me what this means..

It means that you are having a threatened miscarriage. Many of these will settle down and continue normally. If the bleeding increases before you see your gynaecologist, you need to go back to the ER.