Question
Posted by: bip-bop | 2008/07/23

Im out ...... again- nothing unusual

Im on my way out again, they gonna tell me to leave by the end of this week. Said it before and i' ll say it again, there is something wrong with the way I come across that annoys people. I was diagnosed with bipolar long time ago but it can' t be so bad that people can' t handle me.Geez, man, im so sick of it.

Its probably not directly related to bipolar disorder, but presumably something in the way you behave and relate to others that cause the recurrent problem you complain of --- then see a CBT style counsellor and sort out the behavioural aspects of this