Question
Posted by: Kay | 2010/05/31

I''m not too sure about this....

I actually feel like I am loosing it.....I have 4 kids (12yrs,8yrs,2yrs and 7 months). The 3rd born was actually planned to be our last. Then I fell pregnant with the 4th (whilst on the pill and breastfeeding). I found out 2 weeks ago that I am 10 weeks pregnant......i really don''t want another baby (this too whilst breastfeeding and on the pill). My husband is totally cool with this new baby on the way......we are batteling as it is to pay school fees  rent  W& E  car  maid etc.....I cannot find a place in my heart to actually accept this pregnancy......How do I get my gynea to actually agree to terminate the pregnancy....will he be able to do it??? Please I am so desperate for any advice etc

XXX makes sense, though what to do in this sort of situation is not my speciality. Vasectomy would seem like a good idea ( and the safest for either of you ) or sterilization.
Best to have some urgent counseling to help you decide wisely, before deciding on an abortion. If it didn't have your husband's consent, it could become more complicated. And you would need to discuss it with your gynaecoloist to see how he/she feels about it.

3
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/06/01

My mother in law adopted a girl born under the same circumstances. The biological mom couldn''t handle seven children and gave her up for adoption. Right now that little girl has grown up to be the most beautiful girl with a whole lot of opportunities!

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/31

Wow you are in a difficult situation.Would having the baby and then getting it adopted not possibly a choice !
Whatever your decision,I suggest your husband gets the snip done.

Reply to XXX