Question
Posted by: nicoleen | 2010/09/20

i''m not sure what''s good for me

since braking up with my ex of 3 years, who promised marrige, i find it difficult to fall inlove again, maybe i''m rushing things. i met a guy, we have 2 months now, we did it once, i couldn''t even feel chemist, i like him but not to that extend. i sometimes fake my smile, i feel like pushing him away when he kisses me, this man has been so good to me, i feel so selfish, guilty and hurting at the same time, i don''t know how i can open up to him, when i agreed to go out with him, i wasn''t looking for a relationship but it went on. can someone give advice

Absolutely don't rush into any further relationships until you sort out your personal issues in proper counselling - it sounds as though you may have been awfully unfair to the last guy as well as to this latest guy. It isn't essential to be in a relationship, especially when you still have a lot of personal problems to work mon and sort out.

3
Posted by: nicoleen | 2010/09/20

Thanks guys for your honest respond, i''ll take your advice

Reply to nicoleen
Posted by: Maria | 2010/09/20

Break up with him, you are not being fair on him. Then go for counselling to deal with your issues.

Reply to Maria