Question
Posted by: Bubu | 2011/01/24

im not sure.

i am a 24 year old women, i not sure weather this makes me a lesbian or not i adore women i enjoy wachn them and beng around them,i find men attrective but have no intrest in them in a sexual way.i''ve kissed both a men and women bt have never been intimate with a women to now how that wold fell like for me but i have been with a men intimately and i always feel a leck of connectin with men no matter how i find a guy attrective. im not sure if i am a lesbian or not or im straight and just have a problem with the men i have met.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Bubu and welcome to the forum. Everything makes sense until your last sentence, which I read as saying: "I know I'm more attracted to women than to men, but maybe if I meet the right man I'll be straight". Nonsense.

Stop having sex with men if that doesn't feel right for you and when the opportunity arises to be intimate with a woman, explore.

3
Posted by: Cynthia | 2015/07/07

What make me attrective in guy

Reply to Cynthia
Posted by: BI-GAL | 2011/01/24

Hey Bubu
That''s sounds familiar. I am also attracted to women but I am married. I love my husband but i also find women sexy. I always fantasize having sex with a woman and I always orgasm when i think that. I like to think that I am bi but don''t wanna label myself so.
Put no pressuer on yourself gal.

Reply to BI-GAL
Posted by: gay, lesbian and bisexual expert | 2011/01/24

Reply to gay, lesbian and bisexual expert