Question
Posted by: Teary | 2010/03/05

I''m not pregnant!

I''m worried, for the past week or so I''ve been VERY emotional, today I burst into tears because of no reason at all, at least nothing worthy of my tears - I couldn''t find the salt so I had to eat salt-less porridge.
I''m also WAY more irritable than before.
I''ve got a bunch of smallish problems (bigger than bland porridge haha) but that''s normal. And usually I can juggle them all very effectively.
Maybe I should consider drinking a multi vitamin and wait for it to pass? Or is this the start of the end perhaps??

Well, bland porridge can ruin ANYONE's day, certainly. I don't think this is the start of the end. Or even the START of the start of the end. There are so many people already queuing up at The End, that you'll have to wait ages for an appointment. There are all sorts of reasons why we may be more emotional, or irritable, at times, and usually we never discover the reason before the mood is over

1