Posted by: re3657 | 2009-10-09

im inlove with exbffriend

You are a selfish women that dont care about others feelings. You got married and now you looking for an excuse to go back to your ex boyfriend. What! you waited all this time for your husband to do something wrong to pin him down to return to your ex, besides what did your ex do that made you so angry. Is he any differnt from your husband. You are fooling yourself. Your ex boyfriend propably has a girlfriend and loves her. Who says he loves you anymore, you got married to another man and did you every maybe think that your husband does love you selfish women.

I"m assuming you are addressing this message to someone else in regard to a message they posted. I have ben called many things in my time, but never "a selfish woman".
If I am recalling accurately the message you are probably refering to, I tend to agree with you.

Posted by: Gracie | 2009-10-09

My ex-boyfriend does not have a girlfriend and what my philandering husband did has nothing to do with my ex-boyfriend. I just asked for input not insults - if you have nothing constructive to say, go play with yourself! You sound like a very bitter and twisted person ... maybe there is an ex lurking in your background that destroyed your life too ...???

Reply to Gracie