Question
Posted by: sharon | 2012/10/11

im i pregnent

3 months ago i had a baby.my period were late by 2 weeks an then i had 2 days period bt shnce then i always having brownish/redish discharge and when that is hapening it comes with period pain like.i dont have any symthons of pregnency.could i be pregnent.

It is unlikely that you are pregnant but you could have an infection. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

2

Posted by: Nini | 2012/10/12

If you are no on any contraceptives, and you are sexualy active then of course the risk is there that you may be pregnant again. However, if you are breastfeeding then this may effect your cycle somewhat. The best is to take a test, or even better yet to see a doctor for a blood test. I believe that women are quite fertile immediately after child birth, so rather try and be more careful.

Reply to Nini