Question
Posted by: JJ | 2010-10-22

I''m I pregnant

Sorry for using this site but the gynea has no section to post a question!!!!!!!!! But please help me.
Hi, I''''m turning 30 on the 28/10/2010. My husband and myself decided to get pregnant. I was on the tryphasil and stop it on the 29/09/2010, my last period was on the 26/09/2010 and I started to bleed again on the 02/10/2010. On my triphasil tablets I should''ve started menstrate on the 19/10/2010 and it is 22/10/2010 and still nothing! this morning i had this weard pain in the lower back which came for about a second and went away. What does this mean?

Please doctor am i pregnant?

Thanking you in advance.

JJ

If you think that you are pregnant, you should consult your doctor for a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: gina | 2010-10-23

its really hard to say, you need to take a pregnancy test really....

Reply to gina