Posted by: Non my usual nic | 2008-11-19

Im happy today

I thought last night not to just go home and watch tv, eat, shit, sleep as usual to start LIVING.

So I went to the mall, bought a cd i' ve wanted for a long time and went to watch a movie, ate popcorn and had coke.

It was so nice. Made me feel young again and carefree.

There has to be more to life than work, home, kids, sleep!

Its often a good idea to give yourself a treat, and I'm sure you deserved it, as well as enjoyed it. Well done

Posted by: Soul | 2008-11-19

Good for you, it' s important for you to have some fun and enjoy yourself.
Try not to lose who you are in your family, they do depend on you but you need to take care of you too, and going out and having some fun and quality time for yourself is just what is needed :o)

Reply to Soul