Question
Posted by: John Hopkins | 2012/06/01

I''m getting worried

I have rock hard veins or something in my legs that hurt and getting worse. what could it be

John

It is possible that you have thrombosis in the veins under the skin. You can ask your pharmacist for a product like Thrombophob gel. I do however, suggest that you consult a doctor to determine if there is a possibility that you have deep vein thrombosis. Your doctor can do an ultrasound to investigate the possibility. Your doctor will also have to do blood tests, to exclude any other possible cause for your symptoms.