Posted by: moeg | 2012-11-19

i''m getting there, but wife needs stimulation

The last 2 weeks of posting and info I got was helpful. Thanks all.

My wife and I are doing fine. She has been sick for a few weeks which put extra stain on our sex deprived relationship. I help around the house and do all I can to help her. The biggest thing that gets me is her being tired and not making time for us when we are alone.

When she is sick, not in the mood or on period she doesn''t think about my needs. I can''t remember when last she iniciated sex or when last she has gone down on me. We both enjoy it - it is just as if she doesn''t think about pleasing me. She recons if she can''t or can''t get anything out of it why should I get anything. I mean I will plessure my woman with oral, finger or massage what even she needs if I''m in a position where my willy won''t or can''t work.

I understand she might be bored and I need to stimulate her mind more than just saying she''s hot and i want to f*ck her. Any tips for me to stimulate my wife to be more interested in us doing it.

To add to my problems. When we are out and do spend time together, we have fun ext and when it turns out we don''t have sex I feel rejected, unloved and as if she just doesn''t care about my needs. I sulk like a big baby, sometimes cry. She doesn''t care and says its all about sex for me.

It sounds as though she is still unwell, maybe also depressed, and such situations usually remove anyone's desire for any form of sex. Its not clear from your message what form of "sickness" has been identified in her ( she needs to be reviewed by a really good doc ) amd whether this is being properly treated. Your own messages reveal how she may well feel that you are thinking only about your own sexual needs, even if this is not entirely so. Why not see a marriage counsellor together to understand the whole situation better and more broadly, and to build solutions together ?

Posted by: moeg | 2012-11-19

hi all

just to put it to rest. My wife is not having an affair. she hardly has time for herself and we are past the other woman kissing thing. i know my wife too well been together for 17 years and we are married for 5 with two kids 4 and 2 years old. we are both in our 30''s.

Reply to moeg
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012-11-19

Moeg how old are you and your wife? I read your posts and it seems to me that sex is your main concern. When your wife is sick, tired or not feeling well she is definately not going to please you or play with you!

I know exactly how you feel and understand that you feel rejected! sometimes it is realle dificult to understand the situation but again I must remind you to try and find out if there is not somebody else she is having an affair with.

best of luck!!

Reply to Chris758