Question
Posted by: B | 2012/09/27

I''m Crazy

I''m crazy.
I''m angry, irritibil,sad,condfused.I''m scared, I don''t want to be here I want to be dead. I''m tired, my body hurts my head hurts. I can''t think clearly, focus, conentrate. I''m anxious, depressed, frustrated and agitated.

In my family there is depression, schizophrenia, alcholism, suicide.
Sought treatment, psychiatrist, psychologist around 10 years now.
Been on all sorts of meds.

Still I am at war with myself

Dead could well be worse than this, and certainly isn't a solution to whatever problems you're facing. There could be many different causes for the unpleasant state you find yourself in, and all possibilities can be treated at least to the point of useful improvement, or even full clearing uip - and there are more treatments and options now than 10 years ago.
Apart from the possibility that meds might be helpful, if you are, as you say and sound, at war with yourself, skilled psychotherapy, especially of the CBT ( COgnitive-Behaviour Therapy ) form, should help significantly.

3
Posted by: Maria | 2012/09/27

Have you been seeing the same psychiatrist, or did you get more than one opinion? Sadly for some people it takes a long to get to the optimal combination of medication. A good psychologist for support and changing of unhelpful ways of thinking is also important. While positive thinking and exercise is always a good thing it won''t be enough, but then I think you know that.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: ANON | 2012/09/27

Wow sorry to read all this. You are not your family. Only you can change your thoughts, only you can make you happy. You have to try to have positive thoughts all the time. When you start feeling like this go for a long walk/exercise, it does so much good for your brain happy chemicals. Wish I could help you more.

Reply to ANON