Question
Posted by: Lorraine Nel | 2010/05/18

Im concerned

Hi my name is Lorraine Nel. I am 35yrs. My last born was on the 15th september 2008 by ceasor. Every since I have had pain like period pains in the front and back. I had a pap smear and requested to have my tubes tied at the same time. I had a lapscope and a dnc done in october last year. I only got the results today. My gynie told me that my uterus and tubes is stuck to my abdominal wall? What does this mean? Was the dr still able to tie my tubes? What will the precedure be from here on? I am concerned.
Lorraine Nel

After any form of surgery there is a risk of adhesions or scar tissue forming. It sounds like this is what happened. I don't know whether your doctor tied your tubes. You will have to ask him/her that. You could have surgery to divide the adhesions but there is always the risk that they can form again.

1