Question
Posted by: pelo | 2012/02/21

im attracted to someone at wokr

i am not sure how to handle this but I am attracted to some man at work.i do not know much about him becos he works in another section and we did not really talk. we just greet each other on the corridor. or we talk briefly when he came to fix my PC, since he was asking basic question regarding the pc. he seemed like a sweet caring person

this is affecting me cos i think about him all the time and miss him. can this suggest that i am falling for him?

my solution would be approach him and tell him that im falling for him, but when i see him i become nervous.

he does not have any ring on his finger but i do not know if he has a wife or if he is just dating someon. also i prefer to date guys in the same religion as me and i do not know if he is.

will it be ok if i approach him? or must i rather go to a see the shrink?

All of us at times feel some degree of attraction towards someone else, but much of the time we are adult enough and wiose enough not in any way to act on it. Office romances most often end in grief, and are always highly complex, with unforeseen complications, and not a good idea.
As you don't really seem to know him, you are probably most fond of your fantasy of what he MIGHT be like. Move on. If you're determined to explore a relationship with him, take your time, get to know him, and flirt a little to see how he feels.

5
Posted by: pelo | 2012/02/22

I am 38yrs old and i dont have much experience in the dating department. how does one flirt with a man?

perhaps i can goggle and check.

but thanks so much for the advice. I will think about this matter and see how to go forward

Reply to pelo
Posted by: Man | 2012/02/22

lf a woman approached me and told me she was falling 4 me l would run a mile.
You are supposed to flirt with him to find out about each other.
lf he does not flirt with you hes not interested!

Reply to Man
Posted by: Sandy | 2012/02/22

I think you are bit mean telling her to do mental examination.
When we meet someone sometimes the attraction is immediate in those few seconds of talking to someone and yes it can be someone from I.T., the shop across the road, a mechanic, the guy next door, someone at church - you do not know much about life do you???

I fancy a married man at work - we have worked together 6 years also in another department. His wife works here to in another department. I would never have an affair with a married man as it against my beliefs and ethics, so I just keep it professional and friendly. I am not sure he would even cheat on his wife, but then again, it were offered on a platter.

An affair or relationship at work is too complicated and most company''s have rules against it for this very reason. You risk your job and reputation plus his. I would not go there even if I had no morals.

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: / | 2012/02/22

Mental examination will be a great start. What excatly are you falling for?...sweet pc-related questions?....get a life!

Reply to /