Question
Posted by: Mark | 2012-05-24

I''m addicted to masturbation

I''m asking for advice on how i can quit masturbation for i do it almost everyday.

you should only be concerned if it constitutes a form of addiction. however, masturbating on a daily basis actually constitutes a healthy sex life for people that are single.

9

Christians lol losers

Posted by: Orhan | 2012-06-09

Hmmmm .I tried to submit a comnmet/guess earlier and I guess it didn''t work.Either that or my wacky (sometimes off-color) sense of humor ensured that the guess didn''t make it past the blog administrator''s sense of (imagine a good throat clearing here and use your best authoritative mental voice for the next two words, please) appropriate comnmets.I shall try again. Is the offender " Dateable: Are You? Are They?"  by Justin Lookadoo?

Reply to Orhan
Posted by: Majozi | 2012-05-28

There are lots of sick people around us shooo...mastubating everyday,what a disease.

Reply to Majozi
Posted by: Dax | 2012-05-26

I Love masterbating too. At least twice a day. I think I''m in love with my penis -> 

Reply to Dax
Posted by: Stevo | 2012-05-25

OMG Winnwino are you for real? Religion and health are two different things. How can being Christian make it more unhealthy for you than the atheist?

Anyway, with that said. If you are a Christian, is it healthy to hang around on sexual forums???

Reply to Stevo
Posted by: miss thing | 2012-05-25

theres nothing wrong with it. dint even feel guilty about it. As long as it does not take control of your life. Masturbating isgood.....

Reply to miss thing
Posted by: Winnwino | 2012-05-25

If you are a Christian it is no healthy to masterbate you are satifying the flesh,read galatians5:19-21 

Steve Galagha''s books may help you 1. create in me a clean heart and 2. the walk of repentence.

Reply to Winnwino
Posted by: XXX | 2012-05-24

Provided it is not interferring with your life in general,ie,work etc,masturbating every day is not an issue.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-05-24

Reply to sexologist