Question
Posted by: Bee | 2011/01/10

I''m a witch

Hi all

I''m 11 weeks pregnant and it has not been an easy ride. Can''t hardly keep anything down and been on drips in hospital. Also been very depressed and had to go off my mood stabiliser and anti-depressant before we started trying.

Its just so difficult to be a pleasure to be around when I am constantly feeling so crap. Husband says he is sick of me treating him so badly.

Really don''t want to loose him but also feel so depro and sick all the time and no energy to pamper him....

Of course you really need to discuss this situation in detail with your psychiatrist ( and such a situation should ALWAYS be handled by a psychiatrist and not only a GP ). COmpetent counselling and CBT can help you to control the symptoms, including the witchy temper, mych better without needing mediations to try to achieve this

1